The Arthritis Foundation’s long-running Jingle Bell 5K Run fundraiser is a festive race that helps champion arthritis research and brings people from all walks of life together to say Yes to furthering a great cause. Put on your reindeer antlers and running shoes – and bring your friends and family to a fun-filled day of holiday cheer.
For more information on the event, pricing, or to register, please visit www.jbr.org/peoria.
This fun filled event is for the entire family! Join us for a casual, untimed 5K walk, jog, run, or Kids Fun Run through Crystal Lake Park in Urbana and help us make Christmas bright for some local youth.
Proceeds from event will benefit the Cunningham Children’s Home Christmas Wishlist, Shop with a Firefighter (Urbana Fire Department), and Shop with a Cop (Fraternal Order of Police Lodge Urbana Lodge 70).
Also enjoy cookies, milk, and hot chocolate along the course route and finish line festivities including visits with Santa Claus.
For more information or to register, please visit www.5ktoyrun.com.
Lake Run Club Board Meetings are open to all LRC members.
Lake Run Club 2016 Board Meeting Dates
- February 2
- March 1
- April 5
- May 3
- June 7
- August 2
- October 4
- November 1
- December 6*
The December meeting is usually held at a different location.
Da Deer Run Run is an 8K Euro-Style cross county run that will take you through COMLARA Park on scenic trails, over streams, up and down hills, and over barriers while allowing you to see nature and wildlife up close. Enjoy warm soup and beverages after the race.
- 29th year for this unique, low key, fun run
- 4.5 miles on the scenic inner loop at Lake Bloomington
- Unique and weird “water” stop
- Awards for top 3 women and top 3 men finishers
- Awards for the best dressed man and women and least dressed man and women
- Awards are “one of a kind” hoodie sweatshirts; a limited number of sweatshirts will be available for purchase
- Costumes appreciated
Get ready for a PR! This 5k course is about as flat as you can get. The race starts and finishes on Lincoln Avenue and is basically an out and back course. The post race takes place at the VFW Hall Post 454 in Bloomington with pork chop sandwiches, other food and live music. The race course was near the Schooners Eatery for many years, but was moved to its current location in 1994.
- 10K Run and 5K Run/Walk
- Proceeds support the Friends of the Mahomet Public Library and the Rotary Club of Mahomet
- Registration opens January 1, 2017
- 4.37 mile run (7K)
- 7.44 mile run (12k)
- 1/2 marathon (13.1 mile)
- 3 mile walk
- Map of Lake Run Courses
- Course is flat to gently rolling around Lake Bloomington
- Footpounder classes, Male and Female
- Chip Timing by itsracetime.com
- Your results stream live online in real time
- Finishers medals for 1/2 marathon participants
Partial proceeds from this event will benefit local charities.
|Exciting New Course Starting & Finishing inside Henry Maier Festival Park
Taking the 5K Back to the Bridge
Registration Includes One (1) FREE 50th Summerfest General Admission Ticket
Commermorative Finisher Medal for ALL Participants
Stylist Tech Shirt for Half & Quarter Marathon Finishers (Men’s & Women’s sizing)
Exceptional Course Support
Fun Post-Race Party with Live Music
One (1) FREE Beer for Registered Participants (21+)
Complete the M2 Challenge! (Sign up for and finish the Rock ‘n Sole Half Marathon and Madison Mini Marathon to receive a bonus medal.)