A race for everyone:
- Half Marathon
- 5K walk/run (Friday night)
- 10K walk/run
- Marathon relay
- Full I-Challenge (5K + Marathon)
- Half I-Challenge (5K + Half Marathon)
- Mini I-Challenge (5K + 10K)
- Youth Run
Don’t want to register online? Download PDF Registration Form
- 4.37 mile run (7K)
- 7.44 mile run (12k)
- 1/2 marathon (13.1 mile)
- 3 mile walk
- Map of Lake Run Courses
- Course is flat to gently rolling around Lake Bloomington
- Footpounder classes, Male and Female
- Chip Timing by itsracetime.com
- Your results stream live online in real time
- Finishers medals for 1/2 marathon participants
Partial proceeds from this event will benefit local charities.
The Chicagoland Spring Marathon and half marathon offers a Boston qualifier course, personalized timed bib, Live band performance, athletic-flex blended fabric quarter zip for runners, and a finish line medal and feast for all participants.
Participants will also run for a cause thanks to our partnership with our event charity “Special Olympics Illinois”.