$2 discount for LRC members
$1 discount for Illinois Valley Striders, Starved Rock Runners, Springfield Road Runner, Decatur Running Club, and Second Wind
- 4.37 mile run (7K)
- 4.37 mile competitive walk (7K)
- 7.44 mile run (12k)
- 1/2 marathon (13.1 mile)
- 3 mile walk
- Map of Lake Run Courses
- Course is flat to gently rolling around Lake Bloomington
- Footpounder classes, Male and Female
- Chip Timing by itsracetime.com
- Your results stream live online in real time
- Finishers medals for 1/2 marathon participants
- 4.37 mile competitive walk: overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards (No age group for this event)
Partial proceeds from this event will benefit local charities.
Race will be held at Pheasant Run parking area, Evergreen Lake, Hudson IL
This race is formally known as “Fisherman’s Trail” . We simply moved to a different section of trail for a change of scenery and new experience. The course terrain and difficulty is VERY similar to the Fisherman’s Trail course and extremely manageable to all runners including those wanting to experience trail running for the first time.
The course is 100% trail (majority hard pack dirt single track). The course provides a little something for trail runners of all experiences. This event is designed to be a great opportunity to introduce trail running to those interested and are looking for the perfect event for a new experience. The course will be approximately 5 miles.
There will be race day registration.
NOTE: All pre-registrants (by 6/21) will be guaranteed a shirt. There will be no additional shirts available for any registrations after 6/21 including race day.
All profits from Shady Hollow events go to good causes.
Directions – Google map location.