2019 Lake Run Club Annual Meeting and Banquet
January 26th at DESTIHL Brewery
Cocktail hour at 6:00 p.m.
Dinner at 7:00 p.m.
Awards and Mingle 8:00-11:00 p.m.
$25/person at the door
Ticket Price includes appetizers, dinner, and beer/wine.
To purchase tickets online:
Click on “Store” on the left side of the page, select the quantity of tickets you would like to purchase and click continue to checkout.
To purchase tickets by check, mail checks to:
c/o LRC Banquet
602 N. Washington
Hudson, IL 61748
Make checks payable to the Lake Run Club.
You can also purchase your tickets at Chilly Chili on January 19th.
Please contact Tod Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Get ready for a PR! This 5k course is about as flat as you can get. The race starts and finishes on Lincoln Avenue and is basically an out and back course. The race course was near the Schooners Eatery for many years, but was moved to its current location in 1994.
- Early Packet Pick-Up: 2:00 – 5:00 pm, Saturday, March 16 at the Bloomington VFW Post 454
- Race Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm at the Bloomington VFW Post 454
Proceeds will be donated to Veterans Helping Veterans.
$2 discount for LRC members
$1 discount for Illinois Valley Striders, Starved Rock Runners, Springfield Road Runner, Decatur Running Club, and Second Wind
- 4.37 mile run (7K)
- 7.44 mile run (12k)
- 1/2 marathon (13.1 mile)
- 3 mile walk
- Map of Lake Run Courses
- Course is flat to gently rolling around Lake Bloomington
- Footpounder classes, Male and Female
- Chip Timing by itsracetime.com
- Your results stream live online in real time
- Finishers medals for 1/2 marathon participants
Partial proceeds from this event will benefit local charities.