Benefiting McLean County Child Protection Network
- ABC#127 (“Miles for Mimosas”) will be on March 18 at 8:30 a.m. (doors open at 8:00).
- ABC#127 will be hosted by Robyn Walter at 1407 Norma Drive, Bloomington
- ABC#27 will support the Mclean County Child Protection Network.
- The Child Protection Network (CPN) is the umbrella organization for the Children’s Advocacy Center and the Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Program. For more information, go to http://mcleancpn.org/
As always ABC runs are free. Donations of cash or checks are greatly appreciated (make checks payable to “McLean County Child Protection Network”).
Run 3 miles, 6 miles, or as much as you want. Water/Gatorade will be near the Japanese Gardens (3 miles from Robyn’s home).
Brunch! After the run/walk (or just show up to eat), Robyn will be serving:
- Meg’s coffee cake
- A couple of casseroles
- Beverages — OJ, coffee, chocolate milk, and for those who would like an extra special recovery drink: Mimosas!
- Bring something to share if you wish.