|Every third Sunday in October is our Annual Oktoberfest 5K Run and 1 mile Fun Walk! This year it is Sunday October 21, 2018. This run/walk is a fundraiser to support BN Sunrise Rotary’s Youth Services and the CCHS Rotaract Club.
The run is a chip-timed 5k on the Constitution Trail from GE park, looping through Tipton Trails, and back to GE park. Blacktop trails the whole way.
At the end celebrate with free brats, Oktoberfest and regular beer (for those 21 and over), accordion music, and an awards ceremony with fabulous ceramic steins for the top three in each 5k age group (10 year groups). Food-and-beer-only option also available, so bring the whole family, even the non-runners! Costumes are sported by several participants, though there is not a costume competition…yet.
By Tanya Giannotti | Published: March 9, 2017
- ABC#147/Multi-Sport Day
- Next Generation Fitness Testing
- ABC#146, The Baby Fold, 4-6-19
- ABC#145, for SPICE
- ABC Run #144, 2-3-2019
- ABC Run #143, Jan.13, 2019
- Boston Marathon Tandem Bike Bet
- ABC#141, for Heartland Head Start
- ABC#140, for Seedling Theatre
- ABC#139, for St. Jude
- ABC#137, Baby Fold, 4-14-18
- ABC Run #136, 3-10-18
- ABC Run #135, 2-4-2018
- ABC Run #134, January 13, 2018
- International Tandem Triskaidekaphobia Challenge
- Profile on Julie Sibley
- ABC#133, 11-11-17, for Adopt-A-Family
- ABC#132, 10-1-17, for Heartland Head Start
- ABC Run#131, for Seedling Theatre, 8-12-17
- Profile on Ryan Leuty