Being part of the Lake Run Club, like running, has its benefits. All club members are eligible for race discounts, club awards, exclusive training programs, volunteer opportunities, circuit points, social events, and are part of an active and supportive community that loves to run.
Membership runs from January 1 - December 31 and is renewed annually. Yearly membership fees:
- Individual - $20
- Family - $25
- T-Shirts (optional) - $7
- Discounts at local retailers: Fleet Feet (10% plus new members receive $10 off a $50 purchase), Often Running (10%)
- Four Seasons Health Club: To inquire about the LRC benefits and conditioning program contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized group runs
- Reduced registration fees for Circuit Races, sponsored races, and Lake Run Club programs
- Social events throughout the year
- LRC is an official member of Road Runners Club of America
All Lake Run Club members are eligible for annual club awards. Each December, members nominate others deserving awards in 9 separate categories, which are voted on in early January. Award winners are announced at the year-end banquet in January. Members cast votes for one nominee in each category with the exception of the Volunteer of the Year category; two members receive this award. In the event of a tie within a category, both members are named co-recipients. For more award information and to view previous winners, visit our award page.
Program Director - Heather Wagner
The Lake Run Club’s Circuit Points System is participation focused to award our most active and dedicated members. Points are awarded for walking, running, or volunteering at a circuit calendar event. All members are eligible and automatically enrolled. Award winners collect their prize at the year-end awards banquet.